Do you love pens and stationery? We are looking for a part-time retail assistant for our shop at Jægersborggade in Copenhagen. Markers N Pens is a small shop and our customers value the personal meeting and service. Besides offering the best possible service to our customers you will also take care of every day tasks which includes filling up the shelves, receiving incoming deliveries as well as keeping the store neat and tidy.
It’s a huge plus if you also can assist us in writing product descriptions, tutorials and guides for our websites and newsletters. Therefore we are looking for someone fluent in Danish and English with great writing and pedagogical skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English and preferably another language.
- Service minded and a high level of self-motivation
- A genuine passion for pens, stationary and art supplies
- Quality communication skills both written and verbal
What we offer
- Motivating and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility
- We offer a flexible schedule and a fun, engaged work environment!
- Great opportunity for career development and growth
- Significant staff discounts across our full assortment
Work hours: Approx. 14 – 32 hours a week, with possibility for full-time in the future.
Location: Jægersborggade 57, Copenhagen.
Application: Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Markers N Pens
In a digital world we believe people need a break. For sure you can draw on your computer or take notes on your mobile phone but nothing beats a pen and a paper! Our aim is to bring you the world’s best markers, pens and pencils. Our shop opened in 2017 and is located at Jægersborggade in Copenhagen. Besides the shop in Copenhagen we also run webshops in Danish, Swedish and an international shop selling worldwide.