Application Deadline: Open
Location: Copenhagen (or remote)
We are currently looking for editorial interns who want to contribute remotely or locally at our office in Copenhagen. The ideal candidate is a native English speaker, with experience from editorial work and with a deep understanding of the graffiti culture.
As a content creator intern with focus on copywriting you’ll learn how to engage consumers on all social channels and how to master a ‘tone-of-voice’ and different writing styles.
As an editorial intern at SPRAY DAILY™ you will be writing texts for our online channels but also working with our printed publications. We offer a flexible environment with a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
As part of the Editorial Team you will be working closely together with other content creators, designers and account managers. Mindjumpers also allows you to develop your own profile depending on your biggest passion and competencies.
As an editorial intern at Spray Daily™ you will be from a major media platform and get your writing in front of a vast audience on a global scale.
- Daily news updates and aggregation of content
- Researching subjects and editorial projects to produce quality articles and interviews for print and online.
- Proofread and refine texts
- Using your own personal network, knowledge and experience to contribute ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong grammar, punctuation and writing skills
- Deep understanding of the graffiti culture and SPRAY DAILY™ as a publisher
- Self motivated and professional
- Experience in SEO is a plus
- Experience using WordPress and basic understanding of Photoshop is a plus as well
What we offer:
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility
- Working with the most elusive artists and multiple opportunities to attend events
- We offer a flexible schedule and a fun, engaged work environment!
- Great opportunity for career development and growth
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global independent media
- Reach out with your texts to a global audience
- An insight in behind the scenes of the global media platform and get your writing in front of a vast audience on a global scale.
This is an unpaid internship intended for students or or persons eligible for government-funded internship. Documentation and reference will be provided. either part-time or full-time. Candidates enrolled in a design program will be given priority.
How to apply
Send an email to: email@example.com with your application. Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in working at SPRAY DAILY™. Include a copy of your resume and link to your personal website/portfolio We’re primarily looking for full-time, but can be flexible on schedule if needed.